Link-Button for AddOn-WebPage

Discussion of all aspects of the website, wiki, and forums, including assistance requests and new ideas for them.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

MetalKing

Link-Button for AddOn-WebPage

Post by MetalKing »

May be I'm the only one who use the Web-Interface but I do always if I have to look for AddOns to use WebSearch to find the AddOn-Server. I consider that Matter as important enough to add it to the Buttons in the MenuBar with Home|Play|Create|Forums|Support|Project|Credits|Links

It's hard to figure out that Link in the Links-List. Perhaps use another Font-Size and for AddOns I can't identify the Link other than by reminding that there is a Link-Refernce containing addon and continue searching till found. The Link-Site makes Sense resp is anyway the (or another) right Location for that Link. Howeverm I would add AddOns to the TopBar-Links. IMO, sure.
"Sir! We are surrounded by our enemies!" - "Excellent ! We can attack in every direction!"
"Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler." -- Albert Einstein
No Source - No Binary - No Trust!
Map Wesnoth Springs - The great War [200x120],Player=9
Radh

Re: Link-Button for AddOn-WebPage

Post by Radh »

I'm not sure if it has that much importance to be put there. It's still easily accessible through the Links section, and if a new player is checking the site out and chances upon the add-ons (because it is in the top bar), they might get confused.

I would suggest you bookmark the add-ons site, if anything.