corrupted page:Wesnoth translation stats / Galis_Contract

Discussion of all aspects of the website, wiki, and forums, including assistance requests and new ideas for them.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

torangan
Retired Developer

Re: corrupted page:Wesnoth translation stats / Galis_Contract

Post by torangan »

This indicates that the campaign is broken with regards to translations. In this case a \' at the beginning which is an invalid sequence.
Nicer error messages would be fine, but in general you can expect that any error in only selected targets means that those are broken, not the website.
WesCamp-i18n - Translations for User Campaigns:
http://www.wesnoth.org/wiki/WesCamp

Translators for all languages required: contact me. No geek skills required!
phira

Post by phira »

torangan wrote:This indicates that the campaign is broken with regards to translations. In this case a \' at the beginning which is an invalid sequence.
Nicer error messages would be fine, but in general you can expect that any error in only selected targets means that those are broken, not the website.
I apologize,
I tought it was a kind of code error
Please find what I see:

Code: Select all

Warning: Division by zero in /usr/src/svn-checkouts/gettext.wesnoth.org/index.php on line 359
Warning: Division by zero in /usr/src/svn-checkouts/gettext.wesnoth.org/index.php on line 360
Warning: Division by zero in /usr/src/svn-checkouts/gettext.wesnoth.org/index.php on line 359
Warning: Division by zero in /usr/src/svn-checkouts/gettext.wesnoth.org/index.php on line 360
Thanks for a so quick answer anyway.
torangan
Retired Developer

Post by torangan »

As I said, the tools used to generate the pages could use more error handling. :mrgreen:
WesCamp-i18n - Translations for User Campaigns:
http://www.wesnoth.org/wiki/WesCamp

Translators for all languages required: contact me. No geek skills required!