SXRPG Version 5.2.2 - now on 1.12 Server

Discussion of all aspects of multiplayer development: unit balancing, map development, server development, and so forth.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Developers

Re: SXRPG Version 5.2.1 - now on 1.12 Server

Postby Mabuse » December 7th, 2017, 4:14 pm

OK, finally i had some time and played a bit WOW II again, and had some fun, while i found the late game a bit stalling from turn 80 on, so i raised the number of creeps a bit to increase players income. and also to add some acion :)

(this was reported before, that people came more or less quickly to finalboss but then had to farm for 40+ turns, this is hopefully a bit reduced due to more creeps in "earlylate" game.)

also i adress the bug (thanx for reporting) that Isle of dread was buggy, since the last boss wasn declared as a leader

5.2.2:

Bug-Fix:
---------
Scenario ISLE OF DREAD was bugged, because the final Boss was not declared as a leader because of a Typo
- this was fixed.

GAME BALANCE:
--------------
- in later Game amount of Creeps of Ai-player 8 and 9 was increased, since in late game between turns 80 and 120
there was a gap in creep supply, making the later game a bit "stalling/boring".
Hopefully this will increase amount of action and also player progression in late game.
The best bet is your own, good Taste.
Mabuse

Re: SXRPG Version 5.2.2 - now on 1.12 Server

Postby Mabuse » December 7th, 2017, 4:21 pm

.. and since i have quite some material on my HD (half started maps, some gfx) there may be a chance that i make a new map :)
The best bet is your own, good Taste.
Mabuse

Previous

Return to Multiplayer Development