Zombie attack type

Discussion of all aspects of multiplayer development: unit balancing, map development, server development, and so forth.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

AxalaraFlame

Re: Zombie attack type

Post by AxalaraFlame »

Caphriel wrote:
AxalaraFlame wrote:As an atheist, rationalist, and objectivist, I believe that...
As an irrationalist, pastafarian, and subjectivist (of which I am none), I don't think your personal beliefs add any weight to your opinion in this discussion. :lol2:
Guy...I have already add a "However" -_-///
The_Other

Post by The_Other »

How on Earth does atheism (or, for that matter, any other ideology) relate to the fighting style of fictional zombies? Also,
AxalaraFlame wrote: according to my researches, they can bear blade weapons
Where does one go, to research the fighting skills of Walking Corpses? Comparison to zombies in other games/films/books is of no relevance, since Wesnoth is a distinct setting with its own rules (note that the term 'Walking Corpse' was deliberately chosen to avoid comparison with 'zombies' from any other source).
Nothing is true; everything is permissible.
Caphriel

Post by Caphriel »

The_Other wrote:How on Earth does atheism (or, for that matter, any other ideology) relate to the fighting style of fictional zombies?
This was basically my point. The fact that you are an atheist, objectivist, rationalist, or whatever is not relevant to the discussion.
AxalaraFlame

Post by AxalaraFlame »

oh...ok. Now I found it irrelevant too, so I edited it.