BuBu's Trials of Elementals (MAP for SX MP)

Discussion of all aspects of multiplayer development: unit balancing, map development, server development, and so forth.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

BuBu

BuBu's Trials of Elementals (MAP for SX MP)

Post by BuBu »

BuBu's Trials of Elementals

Hello,

I create this bare map 100 x 70 to Survival Xtreme Multiplayer. This map i little big, it give many possibilities to be implemented and adapted. It contain my main idea of use all types of terrain and use all possibilities of SX can do in a map and not win only by power, make the player think a little and because this size be like a adventure. This map explore all terrains to a unit dont rule all the map.

This map was created special to -stf- or for who want use is to develop a SX map... :whistle:

(I did some changes in the map new archive uploaded 11/06/28)

Some Suggestions :

This map explore all terrains and and are separated for areas:

LABYRINTH AREA: (LEADER: KNALGS)
Has little labyrinth with 4 entrances one leads to a BOSS and other to center place it will be interesting to 5 players try to have different experience of exploring the map. After get the boss has a very long way if dont get right way that lead to center area.

SNOW AREA (SUGGESTION LEADER: UNDEADS)
Can use deep water to put traps.

DESERT AREA: (SUGGESTION LEADER: DRAKES)
This area is full of hills, montains and desert.

CAVE AREA: (SUGGESTION LEADER: ORCS)
This is a place to put a gold chests and special items. Can use deep water to put traps

WATER AREA: (SUGGESTION LEADER: ELFS)
This area is accessible in the start only to flying or water units. Other units have to pass in the labyrinth because use a lot of deep water like a barrier. Can use deep water and forest to put traps

CASTLE AREA: (SUGGESTION LEADER:LOYALISTS)
This is the area to put the strongest boss and units.

ABISM AREA: (NO LEADER (BONUS))

This area is A place to put many sub bosses it is a short way to get in middle area for who dont find the correct path.It is a good place to put gold and special items.

If you have a suggestion say or adapt it .... ^_^

EDITED: I changed the map again. Open more the map, add many changes in all map specially in castle, desert and abism area and make the paths larger. In the start place i changed the terrain to snow because few SXs has snow terrain and put a little more snow in this map. I changed the Labyrinth's walls.
Attachments
BuBus_Trials_of_Elementals.map
MAP design for Suvival Xtreme
(100.36 KiB) Downloaded 263 times
Take a look in the things that i did: 6p - Secret Valley , MAP for SX