Conquest Minus

Discussion of all aspects of multiplayer development: unit balancing, map development, server development, and so forth.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Developers

Re: Conquest Minus

Postby enclave » April 10th, 2015, 5:15 pm

Call it conquest berserk ;P sounds even more different from world conquest :P
enclave

Postby wtf_is_this » June 19th, 2015, 10:11 am

I am looking for some ladder/non-ladder 1on1 games.Usually i am online between 3:00 and 11:00 PM CET.Message me if u want to play some good conquest games ;).
wtf_is_this

Postby wtf_is_this » June 15th, 2016, 6:14 pm

Sup guys?Just another year after my post i ll try again.Is someone still playing conquest- ? IF yes,when are you online ? I am really intrested in playing some games(mainly 1v1 conquest)?Please contact me in this thread or via PM.
wtf_is_this

Postby ForestDragon » June 15th, 2016, 6:19 pm

well, i am unsure if asking for it in forums will go you anywhere, the better idea (the one i sometimes use) is to join somebody else match (preferrable 2p) and after a few turns say like 'do you wanr & have time to play Conquest-'? this will be more likely to work
ForestDragon

Postby wtf_is_this » June 19th, 2016, 12:16 pm

Thanks for the tip,i have been doing it like that for like 5 years already.I search in the lobby for conquest- games and i try to add the players in friend list.Still i though it would be good to ask in the forums(the last time several guys PM-ed me).

Anyway i found out an old conquest- player today(Amangon),which makes me think i might play some really good games if he has some time.
wtf_is_this

Postby ForestDragon » June 19th, 2016, 12:17 pm

yeah, good luck! :D

also, i had same problem (but i didn't post in the forums) when i want to play with someone with my era called The Golden Age (i am also cooking up a massive update right now, might take a bit more time)
ForestDragon

Postby Blop » February 8th, 2018, 10:38 pm

Hey guys!

I recently started playing some good old C- again and have made a small balance update for my New Age Pasarganta map (still in testing).
Here's the update (just copy and paste; the map file into data --> add-ons --> Cminus --> "maps", the other one goes into "scenarios"). Enjoy!
Attachments
pasarganta_new.map
(50.13 KiB) Downloaded 1 time
pasarganta_new.cfg
(14.74 KiB) Downloaded 1 time
Blop

Previous

Return to Multiplayer Development