Random Map Picker

Discussion of all aspects of multiplayer development: unit balancing, map development, server development, and so forth.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Developers

The Black Sword

Re: Random Map Picker

Post by The Black Sword » November 14th, 2013, 6:48 pm

Do you mean Rushed By Yetis? I don't think the RMP is up there anymore.

Velensk
Multiplayer Contributor

Post by Velensk » November 14th, 2013, 7:32 pm

I think it was called Sand-box map-picker by Mint which claimed to be the official ladder add-on.
"There are two kinds of old men in the world. The kind who didn't go to war and who say that they should have lived fast died young and left a handsome corpse and the old men who did go to war and who say that there is no such thing as a handsome corpse."

iceiceice
Developer

Post by iceiceice » November 15th, 2013, 1:20 am

Don't know if this is helpful but Q writes in RBY readme that RMP is now unsupported https://github.com/WesnothRBY/picker
Last edited by iceiceice on November 15th, 2013, 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mint

Post by Mint » November 15th, 2013, 3:55 am

Velensk wrote:I think it was called Sand-box map-picker by Mint which claimed to be the official ladder add-on.
Sandbox was short lived; it was around in the time between when the ladder council became pretty much inactive to the time that the small group who was active in 1v1's became inactive. Not really a relevant pack anymore.