Please im totally desesperated answer mee please !!somebody!

Discussion of all aspects of multiplayer development: unit balancing, map development, server development, and so forth.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

joker1765734

Please im totally desesperated answer mee please !!somebody!

Post by joker1765734 »

well my problem is that in the online game i have played a game called "survival" i think all of you now how it is.................but the thing is that i want to play a survival with my friends in oly one computer and i dont know how because i dont have that maps and wen i save the maps the "SHOP" does not appear :? :( :o :o :augh: i dont know what to do please someone tell me :eng: :eng:
Viliam
Translator

Re: Please im totally desesperated answer mee please !!somebody!

Post by Viliam »

I am not sure where is this map. If it is not part of standard Wesnoth installation, maybe you can find it in "Add-ons" menu, and then download it to your computer.
Slann

Post by Slann »

If you save the map from a game, you dont download the macros. Download the game from Add-ons
Darth Jordius

Post by Darth Jordius »

joker1765734 wrote:well my problem is that in the online game i have played a game called "survival" i think all of you now how it is.................but the thing is that i want to play a survival with my friends in oly one computer and i dont know how because i dont have that maps and wen i save the maps the "SHOP" does not appear :? :( :o :o :augh: i dont know what to do please someone tell me :eng: :eng:
Okay, what you play is called Survival Extreme, and in order to play a game on one computer, you click on "Multiplayer" from the title screen, then select "Hotseat". Scroll down through the map list and click on the map you want to play.
Quiz wrote:You are a Dwarvish Fighter. You're surly and handy with an axe. Go chop some trees.
Check out Quietus's Minotaurs!
Jetrel

Post by Jetrel »

Slann wrote:If you save the map from a game, you dont download the macros. Download the game from Add-ons

Exactly. You need to delete the copy of the map that you have now, and get "Survival Extreme" by going to the "Get Add-ons" button on the main page.
Play Frogatto & Friends - a finished, open-source adventure game!