Volunteer to narrate story and dub character diologue

Create music and sound effects for mainline or user-made content.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

ilgaar

Volunteer to narrate story and dub character diologue

Post by ilgaar »

Hi, I have done amateur story narrating and character dubbing, in the past, I have two semi pro microphones and an external audio interface for recording sound and music. I would like to narrate the game story, and dub some of the characters. I think it would be a nice addition to the game. :)
Can-ned_Food

Re: Volunteer to narrate story and dub character diologue

Post by Can-ned_Food »

Telling people that you have the equipment to do so does make this better than the many other times it has been suggested or recommended or requested. However, if you really wanted to make a new topic for discussion, I would recommend that you post a few demos here.

I, personally, am not a huge fan of the mainline campaigns, but I'd like to hear what you have to offer.

Oh! Even better: I once offered to do some of the voices for a campaign called Alariel's Journey. The author wasn't interested in including voices with his campaign, but we could always produce some stuff regardless. Not certain whether we'd want to also make patches for the campaign or something like that.
Would you be interested in collaborating? I don't know when I'd be able to do some work, but I can share some of my reads with you.
Keep in mind that those aforementioned reads were made simply so I could get feedback on the voices from the campaign's author, and they are not at all near necessary quality for release.

Anyways, Alariel's Journey is, in my opinion, a wonderful story, and you should give it a look anyway!

Just so you have an idea of what the authors of the so–called mainline campaigns don't want, here is one of mine: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=43347&p=602527#p601219
Well, one person responded favorably, but I never heard from anybody else.