New music for the game

Create music and sound effects for mainline or user-made content.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

zacriac

New music for the game

Post by zacriac »

Hi my name is Zachary and im a composer. Ive been playing the game since i was 9 and i still play. I compose this kind of music (this is part of my opera.): https://soundcloud.com/zacharylavigne/i ... ellopement If you need more epic orchestral music or other stuff for the game or a campaing devellopement, send me an email at <email redacted> :) :eng: :whistle: :D ;)
Last edited by Pentarctagon on July 27th, 2017, 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed email
Pentarctagon
Project Manager

Re: New music for the game

Post by Pentarctagon »

zacriac wrote:Hi my name is Zachary and im a composer. Ive been playing the game since i was 9 and i still play. I compose this kind of music (this is part of my opera.): https://soundcloud.com/zacharylavigne/i ... ellopement If you need more epic orchestral music or other stuff for the game or a campaing devellopement, send me an email at <email redacted> :) :eng: :whistle: :D ;)
I removed your email from the post - people can find your email on your profile, and posting your email address on a public forum is a great way to start getting lots of spam.
99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs
take one down, patch it around
-2,147,483,648 little bugs in the code
West
Retired Lord of Music

Re: New music for the game

Post by West »

zacriac: I know, my forum title says "retired" and I don't have any say in what goes in the game anymore, but since we don't get a lot of action in this part of the forum anymore I would just like to say that I like what I hear and it's great that you're interested in contributing music. Cool track, though hardly Wesnoth-y (as you probably already know).