Aleksi's Music

Create music and sound effects for mainline or user-made content.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Dave
Founding Developer

Post by Dave »

Aleksi,

Anything that's in the game is open to improvement. If you can post music that people is feel better for the title screen, then go for it :)

David
“At Gambling, the deadly sin is to mistake bad play for bad luck.” -- Ian Fleming
ammoq

Re: no problem

Post by ammoq »

ettin wrote:
ammoq wrote: No problem. It's not me you have to apologize to, because it's big honor to be the autor of the most important music in BoW . It's Joseph G. (http://www.zhaymusic.com) who made the main theme. :wink:
As far as I know, Joseph Toscano (zhaymusic.com) is the author of wesnoth-1.ogg and wesnoth-2.ogg. The opening music is wesnoth-7.ogg.
Sorry, I'm a bit behind, I wanted to finish playing 0.51 before I install the new version. I was thinking wesnoth-1 is still the title music. wesnoth-7 is the opening music?:shock: Hmmm... can't say I like it. wesnoth-1 is much better.
Aleksi
Music Contributor

Post by Aleksi »

As far as I know, Joseph Toscano (zhaymusic.com) is the author of wesnoth-1.ogg and wesnoth-2.ogg. The opening music is wesnoth-7.ogg
Yes it first was from J.Toscano but it was changed. His music fits well i think. Any case i'll try something, but for the moment i'm concentrating on all the musics i did since my arrival in Wesnoth to improve them.

Aleksi.
Aleksi
Music Contributor

Post by Aleksi »

Ok, i'm back on the track!
Here's my (more or less) final version of "Mountain". It was made for levels containing mountains.Its a bit short, but i can always come back to it again. Anyway, it can be used freely.
Link is the same, pass is the same :)

Aleksi.
Aleksi
Music Contributor

Post by Aleksi »

*UPDATE*

Is just made a new proposition for the Elf land. More mysterious and less naïve... --->"New Elfland".

Aleksi.

-----> http://aleksi.free.fr/Wesnoth/Requirements/

Pass to unzip is: "wesnoth"