I still haven't gotten around to taking another look at 57-76, but I went through that whole chord section again and I tried making some changes to your edit. I am not sure about these though, maybe I have just made it worse
Changes (to Samonella's edit posted above):
- 77-78 and 81-82: moved the F# down an octave, it sounds to me more like a perfect 4th than a perfect 5th
- Top line of 78: it sounds to me like the B comes in right on beat 3, and beat 2 is just a rest?
- 79: It sounds like there is a perfect 5th in the bottom notes? I also maybe hear B C B being played by another instrument? Or maybe, I have started to imagine things after listening to this section 3984783 times...
- 82: That C on beat 3 sounded pretty fishy (I know, I am the culprit of that one), I tried replacing it with a B-F# chord?
- 83: It sounds to me like the chords on beat 1 are the same as the chord on beat 3 of 82? The other chords seemed fishy too, I tried changing the Es to F#s, I think that sounds better?
- 85, last chord: It sounds to me like there is still F# here, not E
- 87-88: I think the Gs (I know, I am also the culprit behind these) should actually be F#s
- 90, beat 2: I think the top note is still A? And maybe the middle note on beat 3 is F# instead of E
- 91: I think the bottom notes are B all the way through? And maybe the middle notes are F#, the G doesn't sound right (guess who put that in too...)
- 92: maybe the bottom chord is F#-B, I think this is the same chord that's in the later measures too
Samonella wrote:On a different note (no pun intended) I think it would be helpful if you gathered up all the more-or-less finished scores and updated the original post with them. Currently it would be a bit of a chore for users to search through and figure out which versions are finished and which aren't.
That's a great idea- I'll do that soon!
Edit: okay, that clearly wasn't right. Hopefully the versions posted below are more accurate...