Semi-Request: Fast music.

Create music and sound effects for mainline or user-made content.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Mountain_King
Translator

Semi-Request: Fast music.

Post by Mountain_King »

Are there any songs in the Wesnoth repository that are fast and driving? I'm thinking something that sounds kind of like it would get the adrenaline pumping, while still retaining the Classical Wesnoth style. If there is nothing like that known to be already in existence, you don't have to make one for me. (Read: If it's not already around, I won't try bugging anyone to make it for me and I don't want someone to go to all that work of making a track.) Thanks a lot. :whistle:
Go mbeannai Dia duit,
Mountain_King
Projects: Ice Age Fun, Japhel's Journey (same link), Shameless Crossover Excuse (Maintainer), and Age of Dinosaurs!
Is cothabhálach an aistriúcháin Gaeilge mé.
EXTERMINATE!!!!
Astoria
Inactive Developer

Re: Semi-Request: Fast music.

Post by Astoria »

Mountain_King wrote:Are there any songs in the Wesnoth repository that are fast and driving? I'm thinking something that sounds kind of like it would get the adrenaline pumping, while still retaining the Classical Wesnoth style. If there is nothing like that known to be already in existence, you don't have to make one for me. (Read: If it's not already around, I won't try bugging anyone to make it for me and I don't want someone to go to all that work of making a track.) Thanks a lot. :whistle:
Go mbeannai Dia duit,
Mountain_King
FtF had one good track.
|
V
Attachments
no_way_out.ogg.zip
(811.32 KiB) Downloaded 616 times
Formerly known as the creator of Era of Chaos and maintainer of The Aragwaithi and the Era of Myths.
szopen

Re: Semi-Request: Fast music.

Post by szopen »

LightFighter wrote: FtF had one good track.
|
V
no_way_out.ogg
Who is the author of this song?
"Even when the Slav is gay the effort is often evident" -- P. R. RADOSAVLJEVICH