Mace Attacks Suggestion

Create music and sound effects for mainline or user-made content.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Elvish_Pillager
Location: Everywhere you think, nowhere you can possibly imagine.

Mace Attacks Suggestion

Post by Elvish_Pillager »

Right now it sounds kind of weird when heavy infantry, troll warriors, and such miss, and play a 'bonk' sound. I suggest that the fist-swish.wav be used when they miss.

P.S.: Is this the right forum?
It's all fun and games until someone loses a lawsuit. Oh, and by the way, sending me private messages won't work. :/ If you must contact me, there's an e-mail address listed on the website in my profile.
Aleksi
Music Contributor

Post by Aleksi »

Yes, everything regarding AUDIO is discussed in this forum.

Aleksi.
Elvish_Pillager
Location: Everywhere you think, nowhere you can possibly imagine.

Re: Mace Attacks Suggestion

Post by Elvish_Pillager »

Elvish Pillager wrote:Right now it sounds kind of weird when heavy infantry, troll warriors, and such miss, and play a 'bonk' sound. I suggest that the fist-swish.wav be used when they miss.
I wonder why no one has responded to the actual suggestion... I guess not a lot of people visit the Music forum? Perhaps its name should be changed to "Audio and music forum" or something? It does kind of confuse me.
It's all fun and games until someone loses a lawsuit. Oh, and by the way, sending me private messages won't work. :/ If you must contact me, there's an e-mail address listed on the website in my profile.
Dave
Founding Developer

Post by Dave »

Yeah I think this is probably a good idea, although we really need lots of new sounds, since our current selection is really poor :?

David
“At Gambling, the deadly sin is to mistake bad play for bad luck.” -- Ian Fleming