Some music

Create music and sound effects for mainline or user-made content.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

turin
Lord of the East

Post by turin »

elvish pillager: it seems to me what you're saying is you can't improve what is already done... which is IMHO obviously false... so i have come to the conclusion you are a poorly programmed robot [1]. good night. :D

[1]: since you are relying on false logic and can't seem to understand true logic. :). not to insult you or anything. ;)
For I am Turin Turambar - Master of Doom, by doom mastered. On permanent Wesbreak. Will not respond to private messages. Sorry!
And I hate stupid people.
The World of Orbivm
Elvish_Pillager
Location: Everywhere you think, nowhere you can possibly imagine.

Post by Elvish_Pillager »

Dacyn wrote: If an effort is any action you take, and a reward is something that you believe changes the world for the better
And doubtless another result of your action will change the world for the worse, so your point is meaningless.
It's all fun and games until someone loses a lawsuit. Oh, and by the way, sending me private messages won't work. :/ If you must contact me, there's an e-mail address listed on the website in my profile.
Dacyn

Post by Dacyn »

turin wrote:elvish pillager: it seems to me what you're saying is you can't improve what is already done... which is IMHO obviously false..
You can improve on what has been done, but sometimes the only way to improve is to start over.
Elvish Pillager wrote:And doubtless another result of your action will change the world for the worse, so your point is meaningless.
you mean Aleksi's point. maybe I should have been more clear, but I don't think every effort brings a reward.
Aleksi
Music Contributor

Post by Aleksi »

Anyway, you'll never get anything done if no effort has been done...
turin
Lord of the East

Post by turin »

i like this better. instead of 'every effort gets a reward', it should be 'no effort produces no reward.' if elvish pillager doesn't want to work on his composition, there is no way it will improve. :)
For I am Turin Turambar - Master of Doom, by doom mastered. On permanent Wesbreak. Will not respond to private messages. Sorry!
And I hate stupid people.
The World of Orbivm
Elvish_Pillager
Location: Everywhere you think, nowhere you can possibly imagine.

Post by Elvish_Pillager »

turin wrote:i like this better. instead of 'every effort gets a reward', it should be 'no effort produces no reward.' if elvish pillager doesn't want to work on his composition, there is no way it will improve. :)
I don't agree with this general statement either but it certainly applies in this case. :)
It's all fun and games until someone loses a lawsuit. Oh, and by the way, sending me private messages won't work. :/ If you must contact me, there's an e-mail address listed on the website in my profile.