Anyone Have "Celtic Tales: Balor of the Evil Eye"?

Discuss the development of other free/open-source games, as well as other games in general.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

light_wolf74

Anyone Have "Celtic Tales: Balor of the Evil Eye"?

Post by light_wolf74 »

If you do, post here or msn msg me plz. Trying to get it from http://www.the-underdogs.org for a while now but it wont let me. If anyone can try to get it for me and send it to me, i would really appreciate it.
turin
Lord of the East

Post by turin »

this has absolutely nothing to do with game development and also appears to be about illegal file transferring, something we really don't want to get in trouble about...

can a mod close/delete/move-to-OT this post?
For I am Turin Turambar - Master of Doom, by doom mastered. On permanent Wesbreak. Will not respond to private messages. Sorry!
And I hate stupid people.
The World of Orbivm
scott

Post by scott »

The Underdogs hosts abandonware. However, since it has been a while since I have been there, I wasn't aware they're restricting downloads now. Do they want you to pay?

Honestly, given the previous debate about respecting copyrights I can't imagine you're too worked up about it on principle. Thanks to rom hosting sites, I can (and just did) play Battle of Olympus. Then I might go fire up Wasteland, possibly my favorite RPG ever. (Edit: both of which I own, thanks)
Hope springs eternal.
Wesnoth acronym guide.