The Bulgarian corner of Wesnoth!

Discuss the development of other free/open-source games, as well as other games in general.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

TheWhiteKnight

The Bulgarian corner of Wesnoth!

Post by TheWhiteKnight »

Hello all,

First, I would like to apologise if this is not the appropriate spot to post my topic, however couldnt find any better place..
I am trying to create a bulgarian community of Wesnoth since a bit of time, however recently I`m not facing a lot of luck.. Years ago there were several bulgarian players and we were playing and stuff, yet due to different issues I cannot find them here or they are not playing anymore.. Which is, of course, not good. Of course, if I want to be positive, I can easy say that I am the best bulgarian player (since I`m the only one xd) yet, this is not what it is all about..
I wouldn`t bother you with that stuff, yet I do believe that if the game is going to grow and prosper, it is vital to form such a communities.. I play for something like 10-12 years now and despite that the game evolves, I see the players are more, but still not enough + of course it is always good to play with someone from the same country.. So, ако има някой българин да драсне няколко реда, че да си сформираме някакво по-сериозно комюнити в Уеснот.
If you know any1 that would join, please ask him to contact me :)

BTW, do you know that Wesnoth does not have an Facebook page? (or atleast I couldn`t find one)..
So, as a part from the community I try to establish, I created an Wesnoth FB page which you can find and join here ---> https://www.facebook.com/WesnothBulgaria/

Best wishes and sorry for taking of your time,
TheWhiteKnight
Last edited by TheWhiteKnight on June 19th, 2016, 12:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
I would prefer to fail with honor, than win by cheating!
Pentarctagon
Project Manager

Re: The Bulgarian corner of Wesnoth!

Post by Pentarctagon »

I don't think there is an "official" Wesnoth Facebook page, but there is this.
99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs
take one down, patch it around
-2,147,483,648 little bugs in the code
TheWhiteKnight

Re: The Bulgarian corner of Wesnoth!

Post by TheWhiteKnight »

Yeah, cool, joined that! Thx for the info! :)
I would prefer to fail with honor, than win by cheating!