Online TableTop War Game

Discuss the development of other free/open-source games, as well as other games in general.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

ccowan

Online TableTop War Game

Post by ccowan »

I made a new browser game (completely free) which is basically a virtual tabletop war game. Plays sort of like battlelore if your familiar... It is turn based strategy just as you would expect but what is cool is you do not have to be online at the same time as your opponent. There is no AI but basically you log on, make your turn and then your opponent will get an email. So a game will play out over the course of a couple of days making it very easy to play even with busy schedules.

If this sounds cool to you, you should come play with us. We have a little community of players already really into it would love some more to join the fun.

Game Link: http://www.bonelands.com

dipseydoodle

Re: Online TableTop War Game

Post by dipseydoodle »

Cool game. Just signed up as dipseydoodle and am playing a game of four corners. It is a little slow on my laptop, but hey it's php, so that's normal.

Great game, thanks!
ccowan

Post by ccowan »

That's awesome! I look forward to seeing you on the battle field. Yeah PHP can run a little slow and it is on a slow server. Hopefully as the game picks up in popularity I will eventually be able to upgrade servers.
Wussel

Post by Wussel »

Nice efforts! Can you post some screenshots here? Would like to see the interface graphics. Is it possible to customise anything?
ccowan

Post by ccowan »

Sure. Here is one screen shot. You will see it is a very simple design and layout. All actions are made by using the mouse. As far as customizing goes, you customize your initial setup locations and which characters you want to use for the battle.
Attachments
Screen Shot
Screen Shot