Need a new team-member for iPad version - Will Pay $150

Discuss the development of other free/open-source games, as well as other games in general.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

fstltna

Need a new team-member for iPad version - Will Pay $150

Post by fstltna »

I've had one of my team members back out of development for my Wesnoth extension, which is going to put our project behind schedule, so I am looking for a new member to take his place. The modification in question is a integration with Urban Airship in-app purchase for our iPad (steampunk) fork of Wesnoth. I can't pay that much but if interested you should be working for the fun of the project/to get your name credits/etc. and I will pay $50 up front and $100 when the project is complete. You will retain rights to your work and you can submit it back to Kyle's version if he is interested in it.

This is a lot better than the current process of having to download a whole new 175mb file just to get a few new campaigns, and we will be working as a coordinator for new campaigns that are developed for our port, paying $.50 (more than half of the net price of $.70) per copy downloaded and we will advertise your work in return...

If you are interested in helping out our project, just PM or email me at fstltna@me.com

Thanks for your attention!

Marisa
Last edited by fstltna on May 15th, 2011, 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
--- gameplayer.club port 33333 - The Wesnoth Game Player Club Wesnoth MP server, at the default port
-- https://wesnoth.gameplayer.club - My fan site for the great game Battle for Wesnoth
-- https://wesnoth.gameplayer.club/HostSplash - Get Wesnoth hosting for $14/month & first month free
Pentarctagon
Project Manager

Re: Need a new team-member for iPad coding modification

Post by Pentarctagon »

Moved to the Game Development forum.
99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs
take one down, patch it around
-2,147,483,648 little bugs in the code