a possible way to add more diversity to choise of mp. maps

Brainstorm ideas of possible additions to the game. Read this before posting!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting a new idea, you must read the following:
Rastignac

a possible way to add more diversity to choise of mp. maps

Post by Rastignac »

How about some place in teh interweb where you can upload multiplayer maps and rate them. (something similar to http://www.kde-look.org)
irrevenant
Moderator Emeritus

Post by irrevenant »

Hmm. It's not quite as swish, but there's no reason we couldn't add a page to the wiki re: multiplayer maps, where people could leave ratings and commentary...
Disto

Post by Disto »

What I would love to see would the Campaign server to have tabs, so you can upload a Campaign, Map or Era and then it would be in seperate tabs so as not to clutter any of the others, if it was coded, it could quite happily be identified through the PBL file....
Creator of A Seed of Evil
Creator of the Marauders
Food or Wesnoth? I'll have Wesnoth
Tomsik

Post by Tomsik »

I think it's BWH.

EDIT: Fixed acronym.
Last edited by Tomsik on December 10th, 2005, 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
turin
Lord of the East

Post by turin »

Disto wrote:What I would love to see would the Campaign server to have tabs, so you can upload a Campaign, Map or Era and then it would be in seperate tabs so as not to clutter any of the others, if it was coded, it could quite happily be identified through the PBL file....
A very very very very very very good idea.

It is one of those things that would be a major improvement to the campaign server, if it were done. That, and having a way of marking which campaigns you have 1. downloaded but not up-to-date 2. downloaded and up-to-date 3. downloaded but afterwards deleted and 4. not downloaded...
For I am Turin Turambar - Master of Doom, by doom mastered. On permanent Wesbreak. Will not respond to private messages. Sorry!
And I hate stupid people.
The World of Orbivm
Emmanovi

Post by Emmanovi »

Tomsik wrote:I think it's BHW.
BWH. And I agree, I hate looking through all these files. :evil:

Another thing is that when a campaign gets updated, it goes to the top of the list or something. Either that, or something that shows which ones you have and which ones you haven't download yet. It gets annoing checking which version of a campaign I have.
If white was black and black was white, what would happen to zebra crossings?