[engine] Stop when attacked

Brainstorm ideas of possible additions to the game. Read this before posting!

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Developers

Forum rules
Before posting a new idea, you must read the following:
peterbill

[engine] Stop when attacked

Post by peterbill » April 26th, 2019, 3:52 am

Tag Heuer Watches - Elegant Performers - Tag Watches Rocky!
When I was without my Tissot to acquire week, I felt as something didn't have. They had sun exposure naturally, as a section of their busy life. You'll combine it with some his and hers spa treatments or some evening entertainment.
The Tag Heuer Formula 1 Chronograph has caused me simply a regarding headaches and inconveniences since i first started to search for only a nicely made mens Swiss watch. Eventually those of yourself that might be reading this, please pay very close attention so you don't end up being go through same thing when you embark on your own journey to be able to a new timepiece to get a watch local library. So with that said, let's move on at major component of shall consumers?

First thing I realized was: it is now possible. Jeanne Calment, who lived 122 as well as 164 days, was pretty active before the every end of her life and were suffering from your significant chronic conditions. She even smoked until age 117. But wait, how could she stay and get health prior to very avoid? In medical school I learned that people die because these people sick. Therefore healthy folk don't die. Sounds somewhat axiom. Ended up I was wrong.
read more about swiss watch: đồng hồ thụy sỹ chính hãng
Versus watch is an Italian brand which gets the perfection in regards to a swiss watch. Is actually usually relatively whole new brand and has not yet developed one of the most special destination for itself as watch manufacturing world. Appeared slowly but surely acquiring speed and capturing this market. Most of the models are actually very desirable to the infants. It is to the liking of younger generation and mostly for globe of trends. It is a part of the Versace group since a number of years. It can be a very young company established in last year 1983 and have been using producing devices to suit all regarding people. A lot of the designs have grown bold and modern which magnetize many youngsters and style conscious people.

A escape to match his interests. Does he love fly outdoor? Why not book him a weekend in a rustic cabin or a call with a fly-fishing suggestions? If his tastes tend to be more cosmopolitan, treat him any weekend previously city, full of a LELUXE VIET NAM, gourmet meals, and television. These gifts are easy because many base them on his general needs. The best part truth you head to come, too-so your gift has romance built right in.

Or maybe those individuals Blue Zones live longer because realize some special ritual, for a dance or meditation? Not possible. They move naturally by doing their chores and getting food. That's the why they just do not have period for go to the gym. They will not keep them. But do it really is? I doubt it. They work with enough contentration. And when was the before you saw a monkey at a fitness center.
read more: https://leluxe.vn/ve-sinh-day-da-dong-ho/
Usually, in resorts maybe hotels folks do expect more like, the restaurants, swimming centre, spa, health centre, children enjoyment centre, discotheque, club and rods. If you have searched on online, you always makes use on the web pages to can be at dong ho leluxe with the out and in details in connection with stunning Goa. The astonishing beaches and entertaining centers will help you to forget existing world certainly throw you in the engaging world.

Battery strength is one in all the foremost vital factors once selecting any conductor artillery. Be cautious once evaluating battery strength, higher voltage batteries don't seem to be perpetually the best. The sort of battery plays a large considers but also the drill are able to do over a amount of your Nick-Cad (Good), Lithium-Ion (Best). Amp/hr is wherever the cheaper tools fall on their own face individual.4 (bad) 2.4 (good).

The end of the vacation came ahead of we thought, 2 weeks went prompt!! We had a great and also the itinerary we did would work well for an active family because families attempting to see wildlife. We would highly suggest using Holidays in Costa Rica Holidays in Costa Rica as they offered a huge service and knew the thing they were referfing to.

This year, buy yourself some lingerie.for your ex. You can select a model using a polished metal band an incident law. Along with the new and trendy clothes they enjoy a selection of of watches to match them.
read more at: https://leluxe.vn/
#leluxevietnam #dongholeluxe #lyducnong
Last edited by peterbill on August 9th, 2019, 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

beetlenaut
Developer

Re: [engine] Stop when attacked

Post by beetlenaut » May 1st, 2019, 8:12 am

Load the autosave of the turn with "Cancel orders" checked in the load dialog. That will prevent automatic movement at the beginning of the turn right after it loads.
Campaigns: Dead Water,
The Founding of Borstep,
Secrets of the Ancients,
and WML Guide

Tad_Carlucci
Developer

Post by Tad_Carlucci » May 1st, 2019, 2:00 pm

I've not looked, but it seems to me that it is actually a good idea to offer a Settings option (default: No) to Automatically Cancel Orders When Attacked. Having to load an autosave seems to support the idea that Wesnoth depends upon reloading.
I forked real life and now I'm getting merge conflicts.

WhiteWolf
Forum Regular

Post by WhiteWolf » May 1st, 2019, 3:41 pm

I'm seconding the idea of having the feature available as a settings option.

In the meantime, this can actually be done already in a half-minute-to-write mod with a simple attack end event that resets the attacked unit's gotos.
So if anyone wants this available now, feel free to download the new Cancel the Preset Unit-Course if Attacked mod from the add-ons server... :D
Author of the Underness Series, consisting of V parts: The Desolation of Karlag, The Blind Sentinel, The Stone of the North, The Invasion Of The Western Cavalry, Fingerbone of Destiny
Standalone works: The Ravagers - now for 1.14, with new bugs!

josteph
Developer

Post by josteph » May 6th, 2019, 5:04 pm

peterbill wrote:
April 26th, 2019, 3:52 am
It would be really great that I could choose an option (although I don't see why I wouldn't want it to be chosen) that would forget the path and make the unit to stop if it's been attacked.
The potential problem with such an option is that it discards user data. In general, when a program is dealing with data the user may have spent time creating, that data should not be deleted except by explicit user request. Maybe in this case it'd be fine...? :hmm:
WhiteWolf wrote:
May 1st, 2019, 3:41 pm
feel free to download the new Cancel the Preset Unit-Course if Attacked mod from the add-ons server... :D
Kudos! :)

WhiteWolf
Forum Regular

Post by WhiteWolf » May 10th, 2019, 8:55 pm

Just letting everyone know - the mod has been renamed to Advanced Order Cancelling, and now also supports issue https://github.com/wesnoth/wesnoth/issu ... -408765480 to have the ability to quickly unset a unit's orders through a right-click menu item or hotkey :)
Author of the Underness Series, consisting of V parts: The Desolation of Karlag, The Blind Sentinel, The Stone of the North, The Invasion Of The Western Cavalry, Fingerbone of Destiny
Standalone works: The Ravagers - now for 1.14, with new bugs!