Idea: new WML tag [repeated_message]

Brainstorm ideas of possible additions to the game. Read this before posting!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting a new idea, you must read the following:
pauxlo

Re: Idea: new WML tag [repeated_message]

Post by pauxlo »

Dugi wrote:to let him learn who Kalenz actually is
beetlenaut wrote:What? That's the biggest reveal in the plot!
Dugi wrote:I have played through the whole campaign without knowing who that guy was
beetlenaut wrote:Then you must be one of the people who skips the reading. It's explained in the story dialog before the first scenario starts. (I thought you meant the real explanation at the end. Maybe you skipped that too.)
It sounds like beetlenaut is talking about Konrad (the young human who was brought to the elves by Delfador and who has the recruiting role during the whole campaign), while Dugi talks about Kalenz (the really old, but not so old-looking elvish lord which joins the party after Elensefar – one of the heroes of the Legends of Wesmere campaign, set some centuries before HttT).
Dugi

Re: Idea: new WML tag [repeated_message]

Post by Dugi »

pauxlo wrote:...
It sounds like beetlenaut is talking about Konrad (the young human who was brought to the elves by Delfador and who has the recruiting role during the whole campaign), while Dugi talks about Kalenz (the really old, but not so old-looking elvish lord which joins the party after Elensefar – one of the heroes of the Legends of Wesmere campaign, set some centuries before HttT).
Yeah, absolutely looks like if the Kalenz I spoke of was understood as Konrad. Looks like somebody skipping some dialogues.