are there some developers?I have a suggestion for the game

Brainstorm ideas of possible additions to the game. Read this before posting!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting a new idea, you must read the following:
Tazzac

are there some developers?I have a suggestion for the game

Post by Tazzac »

thanks a lot for development of this game :D

why do not limit the tims of unit's counterattack?
I mean every unit can just do a fixed number of couterattack in one turn.for example , they most can do couterattack twice.

my idea is based on that:
1.we assume that every unit own by one player move or attack in a common time period.

2.so that we assume that every unit has some Action Points what represents the common time period .the unit move to somewhere wil spend a half of the AP,the unit attack someone will spend a half of the AP.

3.the counterattack occur in defending.sometimes ,the unit defend somewhere without moving ,so it can do counterattack twice.sometimes,the unit must move to somewhere for defending and it don't attack anyone ,so it can do counterattack once.

4.In the version now ,sometimes,the unit has a strong luck ,it can do counterattack a lot of times (maybe 3-5 times).This often takes place when the village defending.This make the defending are more more valuable than attacking ,this also make the game more negative and more illogical(why the unit can just attack only once in one turn and can do counterattack for many times until it's dead?)

Thanks for watch this ,I think this can make the game more active and more logical :D

I can just speak a little english ,sorry for that :oops: Hope u can understand what I said :P
Drakefriend

Re: are there some developers?I have a suggestion for the ga

Post by Drakefriend »

Unlimited retialation is a fundamental part of the design and balance of BfW, so the developers will certainly not include this for mainline. It might however be possible to design a mod, scenario or era where this is the case (but I do not know).
If I understood correctly, Game Development is for talking about other games, I think the correct place to ask would be "Coders Corner" or "Wesnoth Experimental".
After far too long an absence, I have returned.
According to the quiz 100% Silver Mage (85% Archmage, 75% Shyde, 67% Flameheart and Ancient Wose,58% Assassin, Troll Warrior and Berserker). And my top score is exactly how I see myself.
Tazzac

Re: are there some developers?I have a suggestion for the ga

Post by Tazzac »

Drakefriend wrote:Unlimited retialation is a fundamental part of the design and balance of BfW, so the developers will certainly not include this for mainline. It might however be possible to design a mod, scenario or era where this is the case (but I do not know).
If I understood correctly, Game Development is for talking about other games, I think the correct place to ask would be "Coders Corner" or "Wesnoth Experimental".