New Wiki Page

Brainstorm ideas of possible additions to the game. Read this before posting!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting a new idea, you must read the following:
joshbosh321

New Wiki Page

Post by joshbosh321 »

It was brought to my attension when grp21 started posting portraits like mad that we have no place to give authors who design portraits the credit they are due. Any objections to me creating (and maintaining) a wiki page of all portraits? I'll downsize them, and make clicking on them display them full-size.
Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the drug store, but that's just peanuts to space.

---Douglas Adams
ott
Inactive Developer

Post by ott »

As with anything Wiki: Just Do It (as long as you don't step on other people's stuff).
Gafgarion

Re: New Wiki Page

Post by Gafgarion »

joshbosh321 wrote:It was brought to my attension when grp21 started posting portraits like mad that we have no place to give authors who design portraits the credit they are due. Any objections to me creating (and maintaining) a wiki page of all portraits? I'll downsize them, and make clicking on them display them full-size.
What about the GraphicsLibrary?
-Gafgarion
Elvish Pillager wrote:Normal Trolls use clubs, not ostriches.
"Language is the source of misunderstandings." -Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
joshbosh321

Re: New Wiki Page

Post by joshbosh321 »

Gafgarion wrote:
joshbosh321 wrote:It was brought to my attension when grp21 started posting portraits like mad that we have no place to give authors who design portraits the credit they are due. Any objections to me creating (and maintaining) a wiki page of all portraits? I'll downsize them, and make clicking on them display them full-size.
What about the GraphicsLibrary?
portraits aren't supposed to be posted in the graphics library - thats why I didn't "just do it," because I thought that there might be a reason
Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the drug store, but that's just peanuts to space.

---Douglas Adams