hmmmm..

Brainstorm ideas of possible additions to the game. Read this before posting!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting a new idea, you must read the following:
sunjian555

hmmmm..

Post by sunjian555 »

ok wierd subject name but ill get straight to the idea

i havnt heard this anywhere on your suggested ideas topic ...so here goes nothin

so this acually goes to a create more units thing but im bieng specific...what if there was a mage or some kind of arch mage or something...that can like...convert the enemy if he is standing next to somone of any RACE...BUT..this converter mage guy is on every race to keep it kinda who knows balance....BUT....this converter cannot attack...only convert low hp and stuff he has a one shot with like 50% chance to convert this enemy...

this sounds complicated...but i dont really know..i dont think so BECUASE its as simple as the guy joins your team...
ANOTHER THING to make this well...i think balanced, is that if the person is to convert this enemy..the enemy must be lvl1 "this means you cannot convert the commander or the guys good units so hes all pissed off" another thing to add to this is when you convert anything that enemy you convert should like lose its traits like it cant be strong or loyal or something like that so the other guy still loses income because he converted the unit on to his side
the converter mage guy should be a lvl 3 converted from mage : druid : some other guys..lich..and yea

ONE MORE THING: :eng: notice how corpses can acually take over people if they kill them..so if you convert then kill it gets all stupid cuz you suddenly have like 500zombies on loyalists side...yea when you convert a walking corpse they turn to peasants or something like that...hey this idea might not work..cuz.. :roll: this seems complicated... but I thought of this when i was sitting in my chair mindlessly
PLEASE CONSIDER :mrgreen:
zookeeper
WML Wizard

Re: hmmmm..

Post by zookeeper »

sunjian555 wrote:hey this idea might not work
Correct. It won't happen.
sunjian555

Post by sunjian555 »

can you at least tell me why :hmm: i dont care if its a yes or no i just need an explanation :|
anakayub
Moderator Emeritus

Post by anakayub »

sunjian555 wrote:]...hey this idea might not work..cuz.. :roll: this seems complicated...
Don't ask me about WML feasibility though. Even if it is, it won't enter mainline, only UMC.
Take a breath.
Iris
Site Administrator

Post by Iris »

Read the FPI thread. It is a sticky titled "ALL USERS READ THIS" (in caps!) on this subforum.
Author of the unofficial UtBS sequels Invasion from the Unknown and After the Storm.
markm

Post by markm »

sunjian555 wrote:can you at least tell me why :hmm: i dont care if its a yes or no i just need an explanation :|
Prove zookeeper a liar. Too many liars 'out there' already, I don't have time to prove it myself quite yet. (Hath thou leadership skills? A squad? Would they help or hinder such a quest? (Either quest: that of proving him a liar or, oh wait, I was gonna say the doing of the deed, but that happens to be precisely located within the realm of that which could maybe prove him a liar, albeit mayhap only within the demesnes of the U.M.C. Excellent, two [whatevers] with one [whatever], a bargain at [ratio] the price! :))

-MarkM-
Developing Between the Worlds campaign portmanteau.
Have you eaten today?
anakayub
Moderator Emeritus

Post by anakayub »

markm:

Stop talking nonsense or in gibberish in others' threads; if you wish to, just do it in your tying it all together thread only.

/anakayub-modmode
Take a breath.
Zachron

Post by Zachron »

There's WML for changing a unit's side, but tying it to an attack would be a bit pointless.
Project Battlescar: An rpg engine of my own design.
http://battlescar.wikispaces.com/
Mist
Inactive Developer

Post by Mist »

Enough. As was pointed out all nice explanation is in that big sticky on top of the Ideas forum.

Locking
Somewhere, between the sacred silence and sleep.
Disorder.