X-Mas Easter Egg

Brainstorm ideas of possible additions to the game. Read this before posting!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting a new idea, you must read the following:
Vendanna

X-Mas Easter Egg

Post by Vendanna »

What do you think if in a future at 25th the game enters in X-mas mode in which the units wears santa hats and there is more snow than the norm?

In which you could recruit mr. Snowman and the icons of "arrows", etc.. could be snowballs (or simply cold based attacks) and the elves are those little elfs that helps santa to bring gifts?

Its only an idea that I saw in various other games and could bring a nice atmosphere to play on these days.

Happy X-mas.
"Mysteries are revealed in the light of reason."
im the one you think of

Post by im the one you think of »

Did anyone else get a bit confused by that title?

But in response to the proposal, I'm sure the santa hats would be manageable, just a simple graphic and patch surely (unfortunately I'm not the one to ask on these things). I think it's a pretty cool idea though.
Dragon Master

Post by Dragon Master »

sure, we'll implement this when EVERYTHING else has been made the best it can be and we can afford to actually waste time.

Edit: That didnt come out as politely as I intended. What I mean is this will probably only come about if someone takes the time to do it all themself. There are many more important projects we could be working on. The amount of work it would require to implement an Xmas easter egg would be too much for something that would only occur on one day.