Kill um all!

Brainstorm ideas of possible additions to the game. Read this before posting!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting a new idea, you must read the following:
Jgrr

Re: Kill um all!

Post by Jgrr »

scott wrote: Edit: A version of HTTT with a "morality-challenged" Konrad might be popular if you published it. Who knows?
Well, at least I'd like to play it - I've never been a big fan of Sir Galahads anyway.

To be able to make your own moral choices and to suffer the consequences - not necessarily such a black-and-white scale as in Kotor, but something similar anyway... to become a benevolent ruler, a heartless one, a corrupt Lich Lord, to choose a life in exile instead, or to die. Such an element is lacking from all the mainline campaigns - hopefully we will yet one day see something like that.
JW

Re: Kill um all!

Post by JW »

Jgrr wrote:
scott wrote: Edit: A version of HTTT with a "morality-challenged" Konrad might be popular if you published it. Who knows?
Well, at least I'd like to play it - I've never been a big fan of Sir Galahads anyway.

To be able to make your own moral choices and to suffer the consequences - not necessarily such a black-and-white scale as in Kotor, but something similar anyway... to become a benevolent ruler, a heartless one, a corrupt Lich Lord, to choose a life in exile instead, or to die. Such an element is lacking from all the mainline campaigns - hopefully we will yet one day see something like that.
One of the beauties of a game called Tactics Ogre.

God I love that game...