Bridges

Brainstorm ideas of possible additions to the game. Read this before posting!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting a new idea, you must read the following:
Christophe33

Post by Christophe33 »

I agree than doing the transition is usually not difficult even if you have to do each side one by one. For the ice transition I used two mask that I rotated over the ice terrain to generate the appropriate version. Did you received them by e-mail?
I will try to do the basic road transitions tomorrow if I have time but I wanted to finish the young ore and the dwarf crossbowman too. Contrary to most people I have more free time during the week than the week-end.
Could you look at the other terrain I made (for example the cave one) to see if you want any of them. They are in the art&dmusic dev. topic.
Never tell a dwarf that he shortchanged you!
Dave
Founding Developer

Post by Dave »

Yes, I received your email with the ice terrain (and replied). It's now in CVS and looks really good :)

I think that the stone bridges look good, but I'm not sure about the paved road. It looks a little awkward to me, but...I'm not sure how to fix it :)

David
“At Gambling, the deadly sin is to mistake bad play for bad luck.” -- Ian Fleming
Christophe33

Post by Christophe33 »

OK, here is a slight variation of the road, with abit more contast and more grey-blue. Maybe the size of the cobblestone is too small in comparison to the road terrain you use presently. I also join the diagonal bridges.
Never tell a dwarf that he shortchanged you!