Spreadsheet help wanted.

The place for chatting and discussing subjects unrelated to Wesnoth.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

pedros

Spreadsheet help wanted.

Post by pedros »

I am creating a computer generated image of human skeleton. Bone data is input into spreadsheet. Then spreadsheet outputs code to draw the bone. Spreadsheet used is LibreOffice Calc. Bone data is abundant on the Internet. I would like people to help enter the data. If you would like to help, please tell me where to send the spreadsheet. Size is 28kb. Also, please tell me if you know of similar projects. Maybe someone has already done this?
Konrad2
Forum Moderator

Re: Spreadsheet help wanted.

Post by Konrad2 »

Would it be possible for you to upload it somewhere where everyone can make changes of it? I think that would make it easier for others to help.
pedros

Post by pedros »

github is a good place to upload to. Maybe I will later. For now, I am trying to develop the spreadsheet more and get some opinions. I do not want to release it to the public yet. I have not seen any interest in it yet. And I think it would be almost as easy to send it to someone, as it would be to post it.
I tried github before, it confuses me. Would anyone like to manage the github account?
Konrad2
Forum Moderator

Post by Konrad2 »

I'm just wondering, why would even want a computer generated image of a human skeleton?
pedros

Post by pedros »

Good question. I have seen many on the internet, so I suppose someone had a reason for doing it. For me, it is partially an educational exercise
in anatomy, and in computer generated image. And after the skeleton, I can add more body parts. And after the human is complete, I can make a movie.
That is looking too far ahead, now I am happy with a static block figure. I would like to upload a picture now, but I cannot figure how on this forum.
And I think other people would have other reasons to want a computer generated image of a human skeleton.
The_Gnat

Post by The_Gnat »

pedros wrote: July 28th, 2018, 4:36 pm I would like to upload a picture now, but I cannot figure how on this forum.
You can upload images to the forum but not "off-topic" images unfortunately. Try Google-Drive? :D