My book: Star of Chaos - Red Earth

The place for chatting and discussing subjects unrelated to Wesnoth.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

revansurik

My book: Star of Chaos - Red Earth

Post by revansurik »

Hello everyone!

First of all, I must say I was a bit unsure whether it would be OK to divulge my work here, but since it's an off-topic forum, and considering that some people seem to have enjoyed my works in this game, I thought I should give it a try...
THAT SAID, I'd like to present my first-ever book to be released: "Star of Chaos - Red Earth", available now on Amazon in both eBook and paperback format - both in English, though there's also a Portuguese version in eBook format. It's a scifi mystery/adventure intended to be a trilogy; I made a weebly page with details on the story's universe, as well as links to both its Facebook and Amazon pages - and, if you've ever been possibly curious about who I am behind my revansurik alias, there's a little about me there too :P
This is the weebly page:

http://starofchaos.weebly.com/

I created the Facebook page just today, so there's still not much on it other than links to the website above and to the book's Amazon pages.
Obviously, no one's obliged to buy anything, but if you just find it interesting and think it's worth sharing it with friends, it would be a great help already. ^_^
Author of the Dragon Trilogy.

If you enjoyed A Song of Fire, War of the Jewel, Aria of the Dragon-Slayer and Soldier of Wesnoth, you may like my new project: Star of Chaos, a science-fiction mystery/adventure intended to be a trilogy
;-)
Midnight_Carnival

Re: My book: Star of Chaos - Red Earth

Post by Midnight_Carnival »

Yaaaaaaaay!
I love reading people's books.
Would you please post a page - a chapter or so here so we can see what it's like?
...apparenly we can't go with it or something.
revansurik

Re: My book: Star of Chaos - Red Earth

Post by revansurik »

Midnight_Carnival wrote:Yaaaaaaaay!
I love reading people's books.
Would you please post a page - a chapter or so here so we can see what it's like?
In the Amazon page there's the 'look inside' option which lets you read until the first two chapters, just click on the image and it will open a reader - if I post the first chapter here, plus the Timeline which serves as prologue, I'm afraid it will blow the message's character limit :P

Here's the link to the eBook page:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MS7FTBP
Author of the Dragon Trilogy.

If you enjoyed A Song of Fire, War of the Jewel, Aria of the Dragon-Slayer and Soldier of Wesnoth, you may like my new project: Star of Chaos, a science-fiction mystery/adventure intended to be a trilogy
;-)