Fun game for phones or tablets ~

The place for chatting and discussing subjects unrelated to Wesnoth.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Ferranzo

Fun game for phones or tablets ~

Post by Ferranzo »

Hey al! Want to give a shoutout to a game in development in the app store :) The game is called 'Age Of Strategy"

This is a medevil turn based game with ALOT of units to recruit! (80+) The idea is to build your castle or fort and train an army too conqour your enemies. Age of Strategy differs from most games by using turns to recruit and build. Your most valuable resource is time.
There are three modes you can do which is campaign, random battles, or online battles. The campaign has ALOT, like around 200 maps or so. Random battles you can have people or ai or both fight it out, as well as online play. Best part? NO ADS, NO PAY TO WIN, and is FREE. There are no in-app purchases besides donating to help with development, and doesnt constantly bother you with trying to get you to spend you money.

In AOS you complete campaigns to earm Gems to unlock different units, buildings, or new research techs. Online you can use Gems and make bets with other players. The game is simple, but offers alot of different strategies.....so whats the downside?

For me, it is some minor things like interface design and whatnot. For most, its either the games pace, or its visual graphics. When I said it is simple, I was not kidding :) Graphics are based on old styled games or '8-bit'. But again, this game IS in development still, but is constantly being updated at a good pace!

With that being said for a free game, AOS is pretty dang entertaining. You can train longbow man, and upgrade them. Swordsman, pikeman, calvery ( like 5+ types that I know of atm!) templars that can heal units. You can make assasins and make workers that can also repair structuers if they are damaged. Recruit different scouts such as birds or dogs. You can build, like mad. Towers, walls, catapults and different ships and boats. All of them you are able to research and upgrade. List goes on. Want too just help the developers and get this game known! Not sure if its on ios but ik its on android! Check it out :) The developer, Zerotouchsystems also has another version that is fantasy. Never played before but if you can let me know if its good!
Nikitaw99

Re: Fun game for phones or tablets ~

Post by Nikitaw99 »

They got a new game with the same engine, but with races now. :eng:

Anyway, the game is really awesome! I love playing it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hello world!
Transfermium

Re: Fun game for phones or tablets ~

Post by Transfermium »

Ahh! AoS...
I almost forgot about it and that Trafalgar map I was making.
It's a pretty good game, and better than the Base Building games in Play Store IMO.
THough the AI needed work (aka Tower spam) last time I played.
Ferranzo wrote:Want too just help the developers and get this game known! Not sure if its on ios but ik its on android! Check it out :) The developer, Zerotouchsystems also has another version that is fantasy. Never played before but if you can let me know if its good!
It's Android only.
And the fantasy is in Beta, but I'm waiting on the WW2 game in development.
I have not brought you freedom, I found it here among you.
-Gjergj Kastrioti Skanderbeg