The Hen Commandments

The place for chatting and discussing subjects unrelated to Wesnoth.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Bob_The_Mighty

The Hen Commandments

Post by Bob_The_Mighty »

I thought I'd plug a Kickstarter campaign that needs some help here in the UK. The Hen Commandments is a board game based on the absurdist proclamations of a chicken god. Looks like good fun.

I came across it cos it's being made by Terrorbull Games, a two-man organisation who've already made two games, War On Terror and Crunch, both of which are ace. There's always a subversive and humorous element to their games, which has got them into a bit of trouble in the past. I find it hilarious that board games can get anyone into trouble.

Anyway, this one comes with a random commandment generator, which is a heap of fun in itself.
The Holy Chicken wrote: "Occasionally consume the edible daughter instead of the full moon."

"Every Friday why deny the seductive camel in the fruit of your loins."

"Repeatedly drain the forbidden sheep near the other side."
My current projects:
MP pirate campaign: The Altaz Mariners
RPG sequel: Return to Trent
MP stealth campaign: Den of Thieves
Bob_The_Mighty

Re: The Hen Commandments

Post by Bob_The_Mighty »

Amusingly, the guy behind The Hen Commandments has just been interviewed on Fox News: here. Who is this Jonathan Hunt?
My current projects:
MP pirate campaign: The Altaz Mariners
RPG sequel: Return to Trent
MP stealth campaign: Den of Thieves
jb
Multiplayer Contributor

Re: The Hen Commandments

Post by jb »

Okay, I laughed. :)

It's too stupid for me to support, but I laughed.
Bob_The_Mighty wrote:Amusingly, the guy behind The Hen Commandments has just been interviewed on Fox News: here. Who is this Jonathan Hunt?
You have to understand that Fox News is a very effective propaganda wing of the Republican Party. Think Conservative Party for UK. It's owned by two foreigners (one of whom also owns The Sun and another is a Saudi prince). The irony is lovely, they scream 'America' really loud. A lot.
My MP campaigns
Gobowars
The Altaz Mariners - with Bob the Mighty