Mini ninjas

The place for chatting and discussing subjects unrelated to Wesnoth.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Sapient
Inactive Developer

Mini ninjas

Post by Sapient »

Hi, I snagged the latest Humble Bundle for $2.00 because I wanted to check out the classic first-person roguelike "Thief". However, I was more impressed with another title included in the bundle: "Mini Ninjas."

You play as a cute little ninja rescuing his ninja friends, and the enemies all turn into fluffy animals when defeated, which you can control using your ninja magic. The game is clever and funny, the combat is simple yet has a good bit of variety, and the graphics are nice enough to just enjoy exploring the Mini Ninja world. On the down side, I'm not sure how much replay value it has though; once you beat it you will probably set the game down for a long time. Another problem is my laptop has an annoying hardware bug where I can't move the mouse while holding down any keys, which keeps me from performing some of the attacks effectively. {edit: thanks to StandYourGround, I figured out that this is a device setting on the touchpad causing the issue! }

Did anyone else try out this game yet or snag this humble bundle? If so what are your thoughts?
http://www.wesnoth.org/wiki/User:Sapient... "Looks like your skills saved us again. Uh, well at least, they saved Soarin's apple pie."