I'm back

The place for chatting and discussing subjects unrelated to Wesnoth.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Velensk
Multiplayer Contributor

I'm back

Post by Velensk »

Hey all, I'm back.

Since I've been gone I've had plenty of ideas for more things to create for Wesnoth and when I have some time I'll start working on them.

In the meanwhile, anyone who wants their replays analyzed can feel free to post them in the strategy section, though it may be awhile before I am as skilled as I was.
"There are two kinds of old men in the world. The kind who didn't go to war and who say that they should have lived fast died young and left a handsome corpse and the old men who did go to war and who say that there is no such thing as a handsome corpse."
Turuk
Sithslayer

Re: I'm back

Post by Turuk »

Welcome back Velensk. :D

I've always enjoyed your Count Kromire campaign, so it's nice to know you'll be back and creating more things for Wesnoth.
Mainline Maintainer: AOI, DM, NR, TB and THoT.
UMC Maintainer: Forward They Cried, A Few Logs, A Few More Logs, Start of the War, and Battle Against Time
lipk

Post by lipk »

Hi.

(How fast time is running! Feels like yesterday.)
SkyOne

Post by SkyOne »

Welcome back, Velensk.
It is also a great news for the community right after Turuk's return. :D
War of the Dragon was my favorite to play when I was just a player (although it was not finished when I played on 1.4).
Your campaigns make experienced players enjoy.
Fate of a Princess/feedback thread: "What is in own heart that is the most important, not who you are."
Drake Campaign: Brave Wings/feedback thread, Naga Campaign: Return of the Monster, Saurian Campaign: Across the Ocean
Northern Forces - now on 1.12 server
Astoria
Inactive Developer

Post by Astoria »

Welcome back Velensk!
Formerly known as the creator of Era of Chaos and maintainer of The Aragwaithi and the Era of Myths.
Velensk
Multiplayer Contributor

Post by Velensk »

It actually ended up being quite a bit less time than I thought and there were plenty of computers but I was just too busy to use them.
"There are two kinds of old men in the world. The kind who didn't go to war and who say that they should have lived fast died young and left a handsome corpse and the old men who did go to war and who say that there is no such thing as a handsome corpse."
Dixie

Post by Dixie »

Welcome back!
Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny - Frank Zappa
Current projects: Internet meme Era, The Settlers of Wesnoth
Bob_The_Mighty

Post by Bob_The_Mighty »

Hi Velensk. Nice to see an old player come back. I always appreciated your thoughtful feedback and input around these parts.
My current projects:
MP pirate campaign: The Altaz Mariners
RPG sequel: Return to Trent
MP stealth campaign: Den of Thieves
Hulavuta

Post by Hulavuta »

Welcome back! It's been a while. I still remember that I kept thinking you were back, but it turned out it was only your little brother using your StarCraft II account. Although, that was years ago... :doh: it really has been too far long, haha.
F:tGJ, Saurian Campaign
The Southern Chains, a fanfic
“The difference between winners and champions is that champions are more consistent."
~Sierra
HomerJ

Post by HomerJ »

You can never really quit can you?

Welcome back.

Greetz
HomerJ
Six years without a signature!