[Announcement] shadowmaster is banned

The place for chatting and discussing subjects unrelated to Wesnoth.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Drakefriend

Re: [Announcement] shadowmaster is banned

Post by Drakefriend »

SkyOne wrote:shadowmaster traveled France in the last year, then he travels the future in this year.
I can't wait to see where he goes in the next year.:)
Wesnoth, obviously.
After far too long an absence, I have returned.
According to the quiz 100% Silver Mage (85% Archmage, 75% Shyde, 67% Flameheart and Ancient Wose,58% Assassin, Troll Warrior and Berserker). And my top score is exactly how I see myself.
alluton

Post by alluton »

Posted: September 10th, 2013, 8:40 am

So it is true.

Edit: ah I got confused whit the pages.....
"This game cured me of my real life addiction."
-Flameslash
GunChleoc
Translator

Post by GunChleoc »

I guess he will have travelled back to a time when things were less confusing. :P
Hulavuta

Post by Hulavuta »

wut
F:tGJ, Saurian Campaign
The Southern Chains, a fanfic
“The difference between winners and champions is that champions are more consistent."
~Sierra
Kuchen

Post by Kuchen »

wolkenwand wrote:wait, this is nonsense. if the future shadowmaster ban himself in the past ( our present ) isnt that mean you cant ask shadowmaster anything later this year? the future shadowmaster shouldnt even existed in this forum, because he is already banned himself now!
Temporary bans exist too (no pun intended), and banning people doesn't make them automatically cease to exist or anything, otherwise the whole forums would probably collapse into a paradox or something like that.
Iris
Site Administrator

Post by Iris »

shadowmaster wrote:Hi all!

You may have noticed that past shadowmaster (present shadowmaster from your point of view) may or may not be banned at your current point in time. Concerned staff members decided to change his rank to reflect his current situation, but they are unable to determine whether he is banned from the forums or not. Given the confusion that this is causing, I decided to post a small announcement confirming that yes, past me is banned for abusing his time-traveling powers, attempting to set the forums aflame after a database migration test failure near the end of this month, and calling future me (i.e. me) names.

That’s really all there is to say on the matter. Maybe I will change my mind about this ban later depending on the community’s opinion about his egregious crimes.

Regards
shadowmaster wrote:Dear more-future me,

Honestly, you are quite a hypocrite for abusing time traveling powers yourself in order to ban future me.

I have managed to unban future me so he can continue overseeing the forums as usual. This was not an easy endeavor in the least, not helped by whatever it is you did with the database to obfuscate the ban entry. I hope you are happy for having me waste my time like this.

I seriously have no idea what migration you are talking about or why I would set the forums on fire for that. As for calling you names, I don’t think I have done anything like that ever.

Now, stop messing with the timeline.

Regards
Sigh.

This topic is ridiculous. Past-me and future-me are ridiculous too. I regret the day I discovered time-traveling.
This is all your fault, Gambit.

Locked.
Author of the unofficial UtBS sequels Invasion from the Unknown and After the Storm.
Iris
Site Administrator

[Announcement] shadowmaster is banned

Post by Iris »

Hi all!

You may have noticed that past shadowmaster (present shadowmaster from your point of view) may or may not be banned at your current point in time. Concerned staff members decided to change his rank to reflect his current situation, but they are unable to determine whether he is banned from the forums or not. Given the confusion that this is causing, I decided to post a small announcement confirming that yes, past me is banned for abusing his time-traveling powers, attempting to set the forums aflame after a database migration test failure near the end of this month, and calling future me (i.e. me) names.

That’s really all there is to say on the matter. Maybe I will change my mind about this ban later depending on the community’s opinion about his egregious crimes.

Regards
Author of the unofficial UtBS sequels Invasion from the Unknown and After the Storm.