Animal Discussion.

The place for chatting and discussing subjects unrelated to Wesnoth.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

cookie

Animal Discussion.

Post by cookie »

Simply a thread/discussion about the creatures on this planet and their concerns and issues, that are not of those humans.
Heres a few questions to get this discussion started:
Whats everyone's favorite animal if you have one at the moment?
What pet do you have if you have one? Otherwise what pet/animal would you like to have or plan on catching?
Must insist on a Charizard soon... Or a Blastoise and I would be happy with a Pikaachu too.

I like many animals, hard to say though;
I recently got a new addition to my family. Havent decided a name yet...

Is it normal for kittens to cry out really loudly and constantly when they don't see you? :hmm:
Bye says the cookie.
Astoria
Inactive Developer

Re: Animal Discussion.

Post by Astoria »

I have a lovely psychopath cat in my house. I prefer dogs though, but my family decided otherwise.

And yes, it's normal for them to meow when they miss you.
Formerly known as the creator of Era of Chaos and maintainer of The Aragwaithi and the Era of Myths.
Dixie

Re: Animal Discussion.

Post by Dixie »

Oh, kittens are sooo cute :) Yes, it's normal for them to cry out, they tend not to like being abandoned. My cat was just the same when she was a kitten: we closed the bedroom's door 'cause she'd constantly jump and run over us with her tiny fangs out at night, but she then she cried out sporadically 2-5 times every nights. We got up to spray her with water as a punishment, but sometimes she was already dripping wet when we got spray her for a second, third or fourth time. So cute!

Sloths are also really awesome. Baby ones are so cute too!
In regards to more tropical/exotic animals, Margays are pretty cool too, although they look like a lot of trouble to have at home...
Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny - Frank Zappa
Current projects: Internet meme Era, The Settlers of Wesnoth