How Fast Is Your Internet Connection Speed?

The place for chatting and discussing subjects unrelated to Wesnoth.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

cookie

Re: How Fast Is Your Internet Connection Speed?

Post by cookie »

My house is very computer addicted. So we have wireless, but the neighbourhood I live in have many of my school friends and we just connect to each others wireless. Very useful. xD
My internet:
1. Depends on time. Um usually 500kb/s or more. . Hey its wireless in Australia so leave me alone. :(
2. I'm not sure perhaps $70
3. None
4. Yes. I'm not very picky.
Bye says the cookie.
Frogger5

Post by Frogger5 »

1. Fast-ish, good for Australian broadband.
2. About $60.
3. None.
4. Yes, but our home phone runs on the same frequency. Which means we lose the internet every time someones on the phone. :annoyed:
My spritework can be seen here.

Want to play Roll 2 Dodge, or even start your own game?http://rolltododge.freeforums.org/index.php We need you!
Insinuator

Post by Insinuator »

Frogger5 wrote:4. Yes, but our home phone runs on the same frequency. Which means we lose the internet every time someones on the phone. :annoyed:
Do you have DSL or dial-up?
cookie wrote:My house is very computer addicted. So we have wireless, but the neighbourhood I live in have many of my school friends and we just connect to each others wireless. Very useful. xD
Always practice safe wifi. Use your firewall properly.
Frogger5

Post by Frogger5 »

DSL. We used to have dial up back in the days when we had a mac classic, and it was the slowest thing in the world (and it played the funny sound when you turned it on). Actually, its only our laptops that lose internet, because we use Airport to connect to our Mac mini which has the internet.
My spritework can be seen here.

Want to play Roll 2 Dodge, or even start your own game?http://rolltododge.freeforums.org/index.php We need you!