Ruin A Wish 3

The place for chatting and discussing subjects unrelated to Wesnoth.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Drakefriend

Ruin A Wish 3

Post by Drakefriend »

As it seems that the second thread has got lost :cry: :augh: :( , I start a new one.

The rules are quite simple: The wish the previous posted did has to be granted, but has to be ruined by a side effect. Then you can wish anything so someone else can grant it... and ruin it. And don't say something like "I wish this thread would die", Shadowmaster granted this wish by locking the first thread!

As I was the last one who posted into the second threat, I repeat my last wish (sorry, I cannot remember how or what I granted)

I wish there was a cure for Symptomatic Rabies.
After far too long an absence, I have returned.
According to the quiz 100% Silver Mage (85% Archmage, 75% Shyde, 67% Flameheart and Ancient Wose,58% Assassin, Troll Warrior and Berserker). And my top score is exactly how I see myself.
Zerovirus
Art Contributor

Re: Ruin A Wish 3

Post by Zerovirus »

Granted. The cure causes cancer.

I wish I had a pad of sticky notes that would never run out of notes. Actually, make that two- I can use one for normal purposes and one for infinite stick comic animation businesses.
Hulavuta

Post by Hulavuta »

There's a probably a reason it was deleted...
F:tGJ, Saurian Campaign
The Southern Chains, a fanfic
“The difference between winners and champions is that champions are more consistent."
~Sierra
Drakefriend

Post by Drakefriend »

Granted, but they are infintly high and you cannot use them because you will never reach the top to use the first page and cannot lift it to use the one at the bottom.

I wish I could have Ancient Greek lessons instead of sport lessons at my school in the school year that starts tomorrow.
After far too long an absence, I have returned.
According to the quiz 100% Silver Mage (85% Archmage, 75% Shyde, 67% Flameheart and Ancient Wose,58% Assassin, Troll Warrior and Berserker). And my top score is exactly how I see myself.
Iris
Site Administrator

Post by Iris »

Hulavuta wrote:There's a probably a reason it was deleted...
Author of the unofficial UtBS sequels Invasion from the Unknown and After the Storm.