League of Legends - Season 1

The place for chatting and discussing subjects unrelated to Wesnoth.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Jozrael

Re: League of Legends - Season 1

Post by Jozrael »

I actually went 22-12-12 despite the bug I found that game. Watch the video carefully for more to suddenly lose all my hp xD. It's around 4:10.
cretin

Post by cretin »

im going on an 11 losing streak, ranked and unranked. i have no idea whats going on...

on a side note i tried out WW. i found im not very good with him. at least my first try was a failure.
Jozrael

Post by Jozrael »

Just finished getting a win with every Champion. I'll total up the total number of games to do so next time I'm in the office.
Pentarctagon
Project Manager

Post by Pentarctagon »

necro'd :P

anyway, how's everyone doing? what do you think of the last couple patches, with the nerfs to the AoE/tanky-dps metagame? is eve really op now :shock: ?
99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs
take one down, patch it around
-2,147,483,648 little bugs in the code
Jozrael

Post by Jozrael »

Ohai!

I really liked the overall meta shift with the last patch, but I'm inherently biased now - I get to hear all the reasoning behind the patches and provide direct feedback. Psychologically, from what I remember our playerbase should love our next patch, and then we get back to work on fixing systemic problems.
Maeglin Dubh
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Maeglin Dubh »

Been having fun with the Giant in the Playground crew.

And who should appear in our Mumble server last night but Grand Admiral Thrawn himself, my former associate in the League of the Forum Sith?
Good times.
Cuyo Quiz wrote:I really should push for Temuchin's brainstorming with all my might someday, when the skies are cloudy, the winds dance and the light is free to roam over the soil along the fog.
Pentarctagon
Project Manager

Post by Pentarctagon »

cool, can't wait for the new patch :)

btw, is there going to be a patch this week? i saw some threads saying that there wasn't going to be and now i'm a bit confused lol
Jozrael

Post by Jozrael »

I can't be sure as I'm pretty disconnected atm while home (and my VPN isn't working again ._.) but I'd be surprised if there was not a patch.
Thrawn
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Thrawn »

Maeglin Dubh wrote:Been having fun with the Giant in the Playground crew.

And who should appear in our Mumble server last night but Grand Admiral Thrawn himself, my former associate in the League of the Forum Sith?
Good times.
That was quite coincidental, I must admit. I saw tycho, and was like...XD
...please remember that "IT'S" ALWAYS MEANS "IT IS" and "ITS" IS WHAT YOU USE TO INDICATE POSSESSION BY "IT".--scott

this goes for they're/their/there as well
Sapient
Inactive Developer

Post by Sapient »

I like Akali...

http://imagebin.org/139955

I uninstalled the game after trying it for a while then they sent me an email saying I could get a free character unlocked. I re-installed it only to find that my email with the promo code had already been purged from my bulk folder!... doh
http://www.wesnoth.org/wiki/User:Sapient... "Looks like your skills saved us again. Uh, well at least, they saved Soarin's apple pie."
Pentarctagon
Project Manager

Post by Pentarctagon »

i remember that. there was quite a forum outrage for all of 3 days, then everyone forgot about it :lol2:
TronPaul

Post by TronPaul »

What a long thread.
Summoner Name: TronPaul

I play Shen, Poppy, Nasus, and Pantheon. Though my internet doesn't let me play as much anymore. If you won't rage if I drop because of my campus's crappy internet drop me a line.
"With glory and passion, no longer in fashion, the hero breaks his blade
Cast a shadow long, so I may hide my face, and in this cloak of darkness, the world I will embrace." Kansas - The Pinnacle
Valkier
Art Contributor

Post by Valkier »

Been playing this game a little bit with my brother. If anyone here is still interested, hit me up. Summoner name is Deoric.
Win if you can. Lose if you must. But always cheat.
Joram

Post by Joram »

Had a 70+ minute game last night. All of our inhibitors were down, as well as both our nexus turrets. We had a very poor Sivir player who kept wandering off and getting killed by herself, or running through the jungle with 2 bars of health and hitting Teemo shrooms. Ugh. She was in duo queue with our Nocturne, who had a bad habit of jumping into 5 enemies to get a kill (and occasionally failing). He kept questioning my Rammus build, claiming I was squishy. I actually was relatively squishy, but that was because the enemy was fed way more than I was, and I had a low minion kill count. I was still doing a reasonable job tanking though and taking all their focus. I was always the first to die in a teamfight.

Anyway, we won. It was incredible, but there it is. They just could not face all 5 of us together at our nexus. We aced them a couple of times, got our inhibitors back, lost them all again, killed them a couple more times, and finally got to the point where we could push out a bit. We caught Teemo alone (finally; he got away multiple times) and slaughtered him, sprinted down mid with Jarvin in the rear to guard base, caught a couple more of them (Alistar and Caitlin), killed them, then pushed hard. We took out mid inhib and killed the nexus.

Jarvin went 26-1-19, had 484 minion kills, and dealt over 747,000 damage.

Btw, the Jarvin was played by Valinor. Since he isn't posting up here to brag about that, I have to for him. :D

EDIT: Btw, anyone else get the free 350 RP Riot was giving out as compensation for server issues this past month?
The Fires of Pride 0.3, a heavily story based campaign.
On hold while I try and finish my book
Pentarctagon
Project Manager

Post by Pentarctagon »

i got the 350 rp this morning :)

also, does anyone else know if there are plans to make it possible to use custom skins with the new launcher?