Song for the day.

The place for chatting and discussing subjects unrelated to Wesnoth.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

wayfarer
Art Contributor

Re: Song for the day.

Post by wayfarer »

Wachting When Things Explode.
Wonderful voice.
This girl, this boy, They were part of the land. What happens to the places we used to tend?
She's a hard one to trust, And he's a roving ghost. Will you come back, will you come back, Or leave me alone?

-Ghost Fields
humanressource

Post by humanressource »

Yes, thanks for the reminder. Forgot to check for the new UNKLE album :) Time to get it, then.

I love their dense and and moody productions since I was a kid, as well as their varying style.
Guess you made my day.
For we are many!
wayfarer
Art Contributor

Post by wayfarer »

Don't mention it. :mrgreen:
Well I only own War Stories and Psyence Fiction. I adore their choices quest singers. Most of the time well done.
This girl, this boy, They were part of the land. What happens to the places we used to tend?
She's a hard one to trust, And he's a roving ghost. Will you come back, will you come back, Or leave me alone?

-Ghost Fields
Hulavuta

Post by Hulavuta »

F:tGJ, Saurian Campaign
The Southern Chains, a fanfic
“The difference between winners and champions is that champions are more consistent."
~Sierra
TronPaul

Post by TronPaul »

I can't stop listening to this song Unicorn Kid - Wild Life (Nu:Tone Remix). It's just the perfect combination of mellow and upbeat in one great electronic song.
"With glory and passion, no longer in fashion, the hero breaks his blade
Cast a shadow long, so I may hide my face, and in this cloak of darkness, the world I will embrace." Kansas - The Pinnacle
DEATH_is_undead

Post by DEATH_is_undead »

The Unforgiven 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRFJ0umdSA4 has always been a favorite for me; a somewhat classical instrumental song, that is considered rock. My Metallica.
3P MP Scenario - Great Dwarves Escape
The best way to learn is to follow. In order to learn WML, you have to follow other's work, and check their codes.
Gambit
Loose Screw

Post by Gambit »

I knew I was forgetting something. Use The music sticky instead. This thread is locked (hint: it was necro'd).