Hey there

The place for chatting and discussing subjects unrelated to Wesnoth.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

JW

Hey there

Post by JW »

What's up guys?
Temuchin Khan

Re: Hey there

Post by Temuchin Khan »

Hello, JW. I'm still around, sometimes. These days, I mostly make maps. See the link in my signature.

Aside from that, I just finished law school and will be taking the Florida Bar the week after next. Wish me luck!

What have you been up to?
Sapient
Inactive Developer

Post by Sapient »

Wow, JW, I just realized we both joined the forum at the same month: November 2005.
And check out Temuchin Khan, 2004, what an old-timer. ;)
I am still around, lurking... working on Argentum Age, too.
http://www.wesnoth.org/wiki/User:Sapient... "Looks like your skills saved us again. Uh, well at least, they saved Soarin's apple pie."
Temuchin Khan

Post by Temuchin Khan »

Sapient wrote: July 16th, 2018, 1:18 pmAnd check out Temuchin Khan, 2004, what an old-timer. ;)
I joined in August of 2014. It may sound trite, but it is hard to believe it's been this long.
Bob_The_Mighty

Post by Bob_The_Mighty »

Hey JW. Good to see an old familiar avatar around these parts...
My current projects:
MP pirate campaign: The Altaz Mariners
RPG sequel: Return to Trent
MP stealth campaign: Den of Thieves
JW

Post by JW »

Congrats and good luck Temuchin! I quit law school. That debt sucked to pay off.... :augh:

Hi Sapient! If you're still working on something why are you listed as an "inactive" developer?

Hi Bob! Are you still making awesome things?

You guys think I should get the Era of Myths back up and running? I didn't see it on the downloads page from steam.
Iris
Site Administrator

Post by Iris »

JW wrote: July 22nd, 2018, 9:00 pm Hi Sapient! If you're still working on something why are you listed as an "inactive" developer?
Argentum Age is a different game in development by Dave and others. It’s not made by the Battle for Wesnoth Project.
Author of the unofficial UtBS sequels Invasion from the Unknown and After the Storm.
JW

Post by JW »

Ravana: thanks for the link

Shadowm: ok, thanks!
Hulavuta

Post by Hulavuta »

Haha, I was about to make a thread exactly like this, but seeing as this exists now, I guess I'll just join in!

Howdy everyone! It's really been a long while. Wonder if anyone remembers me, though maybe that'd be a good thing if not; I think I'd say I was a little more "notorious" than "popular"! :lol: I'm not a Forum Regular anymore, but I guess that's kinda to be expected.

I was just going on a huge nostalgia kick; celebrated a 10-year anniversary with another site group and realized I'm coming up on 10 years here as well, so I thought I'd stop by. And hey, a thread for old users just happened to pop up recently, what perfect timing. 8)

Last time I was active here, I was still in high school; now I'm about to enter grad school. I'd say time flies but it really does feel like ages. I hope you're all doing well.
F:tGJ, Saurian Campaign
The Southern Chains, a fanfic
“The difference between winners and champions is that champions are more consistent."
~Sierra
catgirl_ranger

Post by catgirl_ranger »

Hopefully this isn't looked down on as necro-ing, but...

Hi! I'm just coming back from an extended wesbreak, don't expect very many people to remember me, not because it's been so long, but because few would have any reason to. Don't know how many people in this thread are active these days, either.

JW: Glad the era of myths is still around.

Hulavuta: vaguely remember you, but not whatever you're (in)famous for. :D