1.12.4 on iOS..how to compile for it?[wrong area, pls move]

Discussion of all aspects of the game engine, including development of new and existing features.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

CoreXreation

1.12.4 on iOS..how to compile for it?[wrong area, pls move]

Post by CoreXreation »

Alright well I can get cmake and all these things for a jailbroken iPhone... But I don't exactly think wesnoth was built with touch commands... I was wondering if anyone could tell me whether plain old cmake would work on an iPhone... And how the hell I would do touch controls... I used to have an archlinux an although I could work my way around very fluently(with the command line) I'm not very well versed in compiling besides typing "cmake blabla blabla" and honestly figure if the cmake was ported over from another os to iOS... It probably sure as hell doesn't work the same on iOS... So I was wondering... Does anyone know how to compile the newest wesnoth with for iOS? I saw one on the App Store and used to love it... But 1.10.5 is a little old... Does anyone have an app already made perhaps not accepted by the App Store? I heard you can use app sync or something like that to install developer apps without a developer liscense(whatever it's called) or is there a wesnoth 1.12.4 already compiled for psp, snes, gba?( all the emulators I can get on my iOS device) or would someone kindly explain how I could compile it for iOS... OR compile it for some virtual environment on ios(such as psp... Or there is bochs for running other oses... Was wondering if there's some other environment where it would be easy to run it on) THANK YOU guys so much ;)!