Search found 84 matches
- November 30th, 2008, 10:27 pm
- Forum: Game Development
- Topic: Free Pro CCG - join & help out.
- Replies: 16
- Views: 3095
Fantastic! I've always liked "collectible" card games, but found that two things have always made me eventually move away from them. 1.) $$$. I can't afford Gorgrash the Demon Lord, even if he does have 15000 attack points, and it makes me hate to be beaten by someone just because they're richer tha...
- November 28th, 2008, 2:47 pm
- Forum: Multiplayer Development
- Topic: Galactic Empires (MP Sci-fi Scenario)
- Replies: 444
- Views: 100173
Bug Report: The "Population Control" Which I assume is the replacement for the old "local preferences" doesn't work. I click on Scientist and press ok but it still says "working on: Workers."
- October 30th, 2008, 11:11 am
- Forum: Faction & Era Development
- Topic: BEEM - Balancing Extended Era Modification v3.3.2
- Replies: 185
- Views: 37793
For the Lavinians - the leveled up auxilaries should probably be an option for a king/leader, unless they get +1 speed at level 2? At level 0, and 1 they have 6 movement. The problem is the level 1's are too weak, and the level 2's are stronger than a normal level 2 because it takes 2 advancements ...