Search found 266 matches
- December 1st, 2005, 7:15 pm
- Forum: Scenario & Campaign Development
- Topic: Problem with "The Heist"
- Replies: 30
- Views: 6732
Right. The way I downloaded the update was that I downloaded it and then unzipped it to my wesnoth directory (in a new fiel). I then took everything in that file and pasted it over everything matching it in the shared folder. I have no idea what "building from source" is, but I don't thin...
- December 1st, 2005, 6:52 pm
- Forum: Faction & Era Development
- Topic: Saurian Faction?
- Replies: 49
- Views: 13751
I could have sworn there was a "Drake Shaman" and "Drake Priest".anatelos wrote: - the drakes could benefit from skirmirshing gliders. And saurians can still support the drake faction, unless drakes invent magic. ( To remind, there are other votes about too strong drakes... )
- November 28th, 2005, 8:57 pm
- Forum: Release Announcements, Compiling & Installation
- Topic: Wesnoth 1.0.2 is out!
- Replies: 40
- Views: 21838
Thankyou. I see now.Yogi Bear wrote:Without having it tested my stomach feeling tells me that you won't notice any difference in speed, even if it exists. The main reason is saving space.Emmanovi wrote:So with "Binary Saves" on saves and loads are quicker?