Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- April 27th, 2020, 10:23 pm
- Forum: Scenario & Campaign Development
- Topic: Inky's Quest - The Cuttlefish Campaign
- Replies: 250
- Views: 66404
Thank you for a really cool and unusual scenario! I had lots of fun playing! The enemies are fantastic, the scenarios represent such a diversity of strategies, the humour is exactly what you want in such a game! Below mostly about the minuses, but believe me, I'm pleased. Maybe what can disappoint i...
- October 27th, 2019, 10:20 pm
- Forum: Strategies & Tips
- Topic: Stuck in "An Innocent Man" Campaign
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4900
I think (though I have not examined the code), the problem in Villages is that if the player is OVERTLY smart and does not enter a village before surrounding it from all sides, some thugs are just not generated, and the victory condition is bounded to the number of thugs killed.
- May 20th, 2019, 12:57 pm
- Forum: Music & Sound Development
- Topic: A Tale of Two Brothers +voices feedback thread
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2681
Wrong stuff in the sources on add-ons.wesnoth.org: in each scenario map path from original campaign should be replaced on "~addons/Two_Brothers_Voice/maps/", without it it would not load.