Search found 9 matches
Search found 9 matches • Page 1 of 1
- December 29th, 2018, 5:31 am
- Forum: Scenario & Campaign Development
- Topic: TWoD 0.3.0: Russian translation, updated AMLA, Story (only 1 chapter, incomplete), more images and new features.
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1518
Re: TWoD 0.3.0: Russian translation, updated AMLA, Story (only 1 chapter, incomplete), more images and new features.
Heil. Wats game version campaign designed for?
Hallo. Does API for addons allows to read some random tags? Hmm, wat i'm trying to say... For example, may i create some custom file with proper tag structure but using totally unknown (new) tag names and then read it from script? Thanks.
- October 13th, 2018, 12:00 pm
- Forum: WML Workshop
- Topic: how to add help sections/topics with [help] tag?
- Replies: 20
- Views: 3989
Soo this thing had been fixed in newer versions? I also wished to pun a bit, but it's too late.
Finally found! There is "team_name" parameter inside [item] element, shouldn't be hard to use. At first i was thought about making reqests in ctx. menu and then show status by message, which seems too awkward.
- June 16th, 2018, 9:21 pm
- Forum: Descent into Darkness
- Topic: Scenario Review: DiD 6 - Return to Parthyn
- Replies: 32
- Views: 12159
1) High, version 12 2) Easy way (just running away as soon as possible) - 3 Hard way (punishing all the citizens) - 8 3) Completely clear. 4) Could be better. This people are convinced our hero as a traitor even if he helped killing many orcs. 5) Invincible sister. 6) 6 7) I wish there were some plo...
- June 16th, 2018, 8:34 pm
- Forum: Strategies & Tips
- Topic: In Dead Water - who should get a Ring of Strength?
- Replies: 13
- Views: 5895
To my mind it's Cuttle Fish. Becuz hshe has the most count of attacks (melee), so this +1 damage will have greater multiplier there. (When monster is full-healed ofc, that may be a problem on the other hand).
- June 6th, 2018, 10:37 am
- Forum: Strategies & Tips
- Topic: Advice for Son of the Black Eye S9?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4296
That's strange. When i'd played this campaign, this level wasn't very difficult. A lot more harder levels for me were defeating this smug second time (where he was with 2 partners), and Silent forest. Btw i've chosen medium skill too.
- June 6th, 2018, 9:44 am
- Forum: Technical Support
- Topic: wesnoth program command-line arguments
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2690
I made text note about game args once. I just had saved "wesnoth --help" output into text file and then added some additional explanations (mostly examples) into it. So i'll copy those lines: Some args: --controller arg selects the controller for this side. <arg> should have format side:value Exampl...