Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- December 31st, 2014, 4:40 am
- Forum: Add-on Feedback
- Topic: Invasion from the Unknown (legacy version)
- Replies: 109
- Views: 41060
Love this campaign! I am going to provide general feedback on a few campaign issues and will be adding them as I continue through the campaign. First, the advanced crossbowman's description in the first scenario is "FIXME". Second, throughout the campaign, debug script has been appearing in the top ...
- December 17th, 2014, 4:45 pm
- Forum: Legend of Wesmere (multiplayer)
- Topic: V1.7/1.8 MP - Scenario Review: LoW 3 - Ka'lian under Attack
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2306
As a heads up, the labeling is off on this level. The fords and tower labels appear to be switched, putting the North, East and West towers in the water and the ford in the fort.
- December 11th, 2014, 5:52 am
- Forum: The Rise of Wesnoth
- Topic: The Rise of Wesnoth 22 - The Rise of Wesnoth
- Replies: 39
- Views: 19316
(1) What difficulty levels and game versions have you played the scenario on? Normal (Commander) (2) How difficult did you find the scenario? (1-10) 8. I had a decent chunk of starting gold, although I had to replay the previous hellish scenario to obtain it. Being able to recall most of my troops e...