Search found 9 matches
Search found 9 matches • Page 1 of 1
- November 23rd, 2012, 5:08 am
- Forum: Users’ Forum
- Topic: Best and Worst MAINLINE campaigns and scenarios
- Replies: 78
- Views: 29519
I've been having great fun playing through the campaigns these last few months. Favourite campaign: Heir to the Throne. The mix of units you get is really cool, the difficulty was just right, you get to try out a good range of challenges and strategies. Worst campaign: I went back and finished Legen...
- November 16th, 2012, 2:11 am
- Forum: Heir to the Throne
- Topic: Scenario 6: The Siege of Elensefar
- Replies: 249
- Views: 106886
I had a lot of trouble on this scenario the first time I played - I ended up save-loading to get favourable horseman charges to win. I came back and had another go today, and found it much easier with more Wesnoth experience. The important things, I think, are recognizing that it's ok to use all you...
- November 16th, 2012, 1:58 am
- Forum: The Hammer of Thursagan
- Topic: Scenario Review: THoT 12 - The Underlevels
- Replies: 69
- Views: 33710
(1) What difficulty levels have you played the scenario on? Normal 1.10 (2) How difficult did you find the scenario? (1-10) 4 (3) How clear did you find the scenario objectives? OK, but it's frustrating sitting in front of locked doors not knowing when/how they might be opened. (4) How clear and int...
I had fun on this campaign. Nice work, Jacques! (1) Did you like the storyline of the campaign? If not, what would you propose changing? It was a good tale. (2) Did you enjoy the combat element of the campaign? Was there too little of it in relation to the text? What was the difficulty like (with re...
I enjoyed this campaign very much, the story and the Akladian units were really cool. Many thanks to the makers for their work. 1. What version of BfW did you play this campaign on? 1.10 2. What difficulty level did you select to play the campaign on? (easy/normal/hard) normal 3. How difficult did y...
- October 24th, 2012, 4:56 am
- Forum: Eastern Invasion
- Topic: Scenario Review - EI 13 - Evacuation
- Replies: 57
- Views: 27576
(1) What difficulty levels and game versions have you played the scenario on? Medium. 1.10 (2) How difficult did you find the scenario? (1-10) 7 - allowing for many losses (3) How clear did you find the scenario objectives? I missed the line saying you lose unrecalled units first time, but that's my...
- September 18th, 2012, 12:46 pm
- Forum: Legend of Wesmere (single player)
- Topic: 14 - Human Alliance
- Replies: 49
- Views: 21925
1) Medium, 1.10 2)10 3) The objectives are clear, but it might have been nice to know that more keeps were going to sprout. 4) Pretty good. 5) I failed this scenario, I'm giving up. Actually, I didn't even play through that many turns, and only three attempts, but simply the impossibility of stemmin...
- September 7th, 2012, 3:58 am
- Forum: A Tale of Two Brothers
- Topic: Scenario 4: Return to the Village
- Replies: 55
- Views: 28435
1) Hard, version 1.10 2) Difficulty 3/10 - the easiest scenario in this campaign. 3) The first time, I went directly towards the enemy camp from the start, assuming that was the way to 'investigate' what was up in the village. I reloaded and played again moving only a couple of units east and going ...
- September 4th, 2012, 4:10 am
- Forum: Heir to the Throne
- Topic: Scenario 24: Battle for Wesnoth
- Replies: 77
- Views: 41407
I've just finished the campaign! I found it really great fun mostly. (1) What difficulty levels and game versions have you played the scenario on? Version 1.10, medium difficulty. (2) How difficult did you find the scenario? (1-10) 6 (3) How clear did you find the scenario objectives? Clear (4) How ...