Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- November 19th, 2010, 6:40 pm
- Forum: Users’ Forum
- Topic: Obligatory introduction topic
- Replies: 2
- Views: 478
Last time I've seen Wesnoth being mentioned was a few years ago, I'm a visual sort of person so the graphics really turned me off back then. And then just a few days ago I stumbled across BfW again, and what a difference! Pixel art extravaganza, and it's not even finished in terms of graphics. I'm n...
- November 16th, 2010, 9:53 pm
- Forum: The South Guard
- Topic: South Guard 3. A Desperate Errand
- Replies: 39
- Views: 14958
(1) Hardest setting; 1.92 (development) (2) 3 (3) Crystal clear (4) Clear, but not very interesting. (5) No challenge at all. (6) 4, the battle was few and over too quickly, dialog doesn't give any back-stories / develop personalities which is a shame. (7) Seems a bit too easy on hardest difficulty,...