Search found 2 matches

by Mithrus
May 22nd, 2010, 1:49 pm
Forum: Users’ Forum
Topic: Does the RNG really even work?
Replies: 21
Views: 5886

Re: Does the RNG really even work?

I've read the other post comparing the Wesnoth RNG with a hardware emulated version. I understand people have tested large samples and the end result is that the RNG performs accurately. My point still stands that "perception" can be more valid than reality. If my friends and I perceive a ...
by Mithrus
May 21st, 2010, 8:54 pm
Forum: Users’ Forum
Topic: Does the RNG really even work?
Replies: 21
Views: 5886

Does the RNG really even work?

I have been playing Wesnoth on and off for the last year or so, and one thing REALLY bothers me: the RNG just stinks. I love playing the game, except when several turns in a row my unit with a 70% hit chance and 4 attacks misses EVERY time, while the AI has a 30% hit chance and doesn't miss once. If...